Tuesday, June 26, 2012

All In Song

Tevye from Fiddler On The Roof was not a Christian man.  He really explained how easy it is to choose the things of this earth.
"If I Were A Rich Man"

Beverly Shea sang a beautiful song about what it really means.
"I'd Rather Have Jesus"  more than any gold or silver.

Going to Israel and visiting the places that Jesus walked, where He was, where He prayed..."I Walked Today Where Jesus Walked"  felt His presence there,, where all alone He prayed.

"Sweet Little Jesus Boy"  You came to save us and take our sins away.  Please sir, forgive us Lord.

Words fail to describe whar\t being a Christian means to me. What Jesus did for me.
"Christ Means More to Me"  more than I can possibly show.

This country needs Jesus more now than ever.  I am proud to be an American
"God Bless The USA"

No comments:

Post a Comment