Wednesday, August 10, 2016

The Big Bonus

    The big bonus to doing Amy's wedding cake is that we get to go to Huntsville for the weekend to see JBear.  He was so excited to see us.

He wanted to help GiGi with the cake just like he had done so many times.  He cried when we had to leave him behind when we went to deliver and set up the cake.
  Darrin and I set the cake up together.  He helped me carry the cakes in.  I went to work as fast as I could so we could get back to JBear.

    We played a little in the afternoon.  Bobby Sue and Barrett went with us to Huntsville so JBear and Barrett did get to play.

David made a kid wash with JBear.  We all had fun running through it. Barrett tried to take the car through it and ended up running into it.


     The next morning before going back home we took the boys to the park.  JBear loved the park and the attention he got.  It was just Grandpa, GiGi, JBear and Barrett.

Darrin and I followed them all over the park .

  We pushed them on the swings and went down the slides with them.  On one of the slides that turned a lot I thought I was going to get stuck.  I decided that I didn't need to go down that one again.


It was fun to watch Barrett try to do everything that JBear was doing.

 We climbed up the fort at Dublin park a hundred times.

 Nobody wanted to leave but it was time to go.

When we arrived back at David's house I let JBear use my camera to take a few pictures.  I have pictures of stuff in boxes, the walls, the toilet and so much more.


    We headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment